Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
What is an Achievement?
Sep 13, 2026
To:dairyfree
How, he is releasing his own. Not those of Ria. If he’d be capable of that, the city would be gone. Well, he, too, so he wouldn’t even be able to regret it.
Sadly, mean lecturers exist. But the same is true for good ones. ^^
And not all elves either, though it would be easier for them … long life span and that ;-) …
I’d like to think that most people don’t want to hurt anyone ^^.
Thank you. Ria will appreciate this. (And I do, too.)
Aug 28, 2026
To:Jazzy
Thanks for the kind words, but I fear that wasn’t auto-correct. That was a brain-fart.
Aug 18, 2026
To:Karisuto
Well, her social skills aren’t good. And she can do something about certain magic, but … the president has his own plans. Ria has learned how to talk to other leaders because of her prior position, but she has no idea how normal folk lives. That’s coming soon though …
Aug 17, 2026
This ... was chaotic, a lot of power, but also heartwarming. Though I have questions: How did they get a solid weapon on the convention? (There are usually rules). And why has no one entered the room once the electricity sparked? The poor author will have a lot to explain to staff and security though …
I like the cozy vibe and the suspense building at the convention. Though it would be good to mark the scene transition, as in one sentence they’re still in the flat, and in the next in a train …
Aug 13, 2026
Oh. My. Gosh. Magical Money-forgery! Now there could be two bank notes with the same serial number!
I like how Naomi and Rionne are so clearly different in how they act and speak. Well done!
Aug 11, 2026
Introduction of the second character I guess?
Aug 09, 2026
That’s a start. Poor Rionne.
Aug 06, 2026
Some typos always elude me. It happens.
Jul 25, 2026
Okay, that is a unique start to a story. Wonder where things will go. Though I would’ve liked a few more details of the world … to see more of a setting in my mind’s cinema. But I love the premise!
Jul 24, 2026
Thanks. I made a few adjustments.