Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Not to be confused with Google's Gemini... *cries*
Feb 12, 2026
Another woman at Reiko's apartment *blush*
Should have asked where she could buy her light novel 👀
What an innovative approach to catfishing 😏
To:Goose
I wonder what that could be... 😏
The fight scenes were annoying to write. Glad you enjoyed this one 😆
Pestilence is sus indeed 😏
Late night activities... how lewd... ara ara~
Another person in the Pestilence fan club 😏
Thanks, Pestilence is my favorite. (so I'm biased)
The Pestilence-Death scenes were the most fun to write. Glad you enjoyed them. 😆
So true, non-academics ruin everything 😭
Reiko is secretly an Egregore. The missing one. I'm calling it out so that if I'm right, I'll feel smart.
Baba Yaga's question: when would the light novel restock?
Feb 11, 2026
Ok, but what if the witches can solve the declining birthrate crisis? 😏
> Mamoru: tried to resign. > Task failed successfully.