Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Not to be confused with Google's Gemini... *cries*
Feb 21, 2026
*Dies from wound infection* 😭😭
As I've said, you only need rizz to be a cult leader
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's an isekai monster.
Feb 20, 2026
Rina embodies every under-qualified intern out there 😭😭
Cultists are truly an oppressed group smh 😭
Should have wished for a million more wishes
Feb 19, 2026
I have faith in Reiko's rizz
Okay, Lisa has no excuse. She literally wrote the Russian novel. Smh she should have kept one on hand to control Baba Yaga.
This is why you should always bring Russian novels with you on hand
Reiko could start rizzing Lisa, but then Lisa would say, "This can't happen. The twilight front- I mean the Story doesn't allow it!"
Lisa... do you know what is foreshadowing... you just foreshadowed your defeat 😭😭
Feb 18, 2026
"Only a child would think that the power of love is childish, because love empowers us do the most horrible things." -Sanda, but I'm sure I remembered the quote wrong
Did Natsuko just foreshadow that she would come back? 😏
Reiko and Natsuko 😏😏
Take every advice literally. That's how you beat the system.