Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Not to be confused with Google's Gemini... *cries*
Feb 07, 2026
To:Goose
The Hayami love is never too much 😡😡
Quick, tag Mai
I should start using "my fellow hags" in my emails
Also all four of my favorite characters made it! (yes, the horse is one of them)
In front of Giles? Really Hayami?
Goose... 😭😭 If Oto dies, I'm leaving a 1-star review (wow, what a character development from my comment from the first few chapters)
Oto accidentally killing a guy is peak dark humor
RIP Chad... Chad-whatever-your-name-was. Died defying the tyrant that is Hayami. Anyways...
Anyway, the Gunther x Tsukasa is the toxic yaoi we didn't know we needed. (I don't know if the name of chapter 40 is referencing this; if yes, peak writing)
To:Gurg
of course you are sensitive to this kind of stuff
Interesting to see that Hayami's father might actually care about her, in his own twisted way. I don't know if it was intentional on your part, but even though him putting Hayami as a "reward" for the bounty hunters is an awful act; in his mind, this might be the best way to ensure the bounty hunters won't kill her. He puts a lot of pressure on Hayami and "controls" her, but this can be his twisted way of "preparing her" for a mob life. But yes, still arrest him please, so Hayami can end up with a happy life with Oto. And he is still very much a violent and controlling criminal. tl;dr: Hayami's father is a very well-written and complex character.
Absolute cinema, and absolute skill issue for the two mobsters
I knew Sasha was SUSha the moment "suggesting photoshoot location" and "editing" were mentioned Damn I never miss 😏
Feb 06, 2026
The real question is whether Oto knew what antelopes are
Being canceled is nothing if you have a ukulele