Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Not to be confused with Google's Gemini... *cries*
Jan 26, 2026
My story senses are tingling. That's a death flag for the mom.
To:Cashew Cocoa
Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for your review! After the contest period (whether I win or not, fingers crossed), I will definitely get back to this story, adding back more chapters for Hideka, and I will also write the sequel. (I feel that this is only 1/3 of the story I want to tell) I might have jumped the gun when I placed the Zoe backstory here. For the sake of the contest, I had to reveal Death's backstory here to make her behavior more understandable, but the tradeoff is that Zoe becomes underdeveloped. If it wasn't for the contest and me wanting to write something more self-contained, I would have moved the Zoe backstory to later. Why? Well... 😉
Glad you see the parallel 😆
This chapter is very sus. Sus counter: 3+ Rating: "I got a task in electrical."
Crimson Black's set dressing ability is on the level of Cid Kageno from the Eminence in Shadow
Jan 25, 2026
Yes, one can be cute and deadly at the same time. Just look at Australia.
Naked count: 6 (or 7, don't remember)
I hope you get published. I think this novel will work extremely well in trad pub format 🥰🥰
Banger? But you hardly know her... 😭
Also, he didn't know how Death would react. E.T. didn’t tell Death much about the heist beforehand, so Death couldn't tell Pestilence, who was leaking info to War. War was confident that Death would be motivated to stop E.T. and was confident in her ability. So he'd rather not interfere amd risk Death doing something to him. He could even frame it as a favor (which failed bc Death realized the truth)
Because he didn't know where the magic items that E.T. stole were
Jan 24, 2026
To:anpuCamilla
idk maybe there's different versions of kobolds? The image in my mind is the WoW ones
So Kobolds... hatch? I had the impression that they were mammals. Interesting 🤔
She is here for an interview/investigation (yeah, I guess there's more potential to her character that I could have explored...)
Jan 23, 2026
*Sees ear* *bites it* Well, what's the point of having protruding bits on the sides of the head if they weren't meant to be bitten?