Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Not to be confused with Google's Gemini... *cries*
Dec 25, 2025
To:Mai
Sorry but I have no alcohol on hand 😭
Dec 17, 2025
To:D. Hazane (羽實)
Pestilence doesn't care about pesky customs 😭😭
Yes, the anti-Christ is the Rent-a-Girlfriend anime adaptation
To:Cashew Cocoa
I like how you capitalize 'Death' now even when referring to the opposite of life and not the character
Dec 16, 2025
To:Ashley
Cloudie has a ranged attack tho 😏😏
With an actually hot guy :pensive_punch:
Dec 15, 2025
Hot people privileges 😭😭
Dec 13, 2025
But it's a rizz-or-death situation!
Nooooo why tell him to cover himself 😭😭
Clothed? 😭😭
Nursing school should have taught her how to fly 😭😭
The whole chapter is giving me flashbacks to my undergrad degree 😭😭
Ok, I'm gonna count how many times a character goes naked. I suspect the final tally will be in double digits 😭😭
Quick! Lark! Rizz it!
Supernatural yaoi? 👀