Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
hi,I am simply a writer hoping to help others enjoy themselves one word at a time. Find me on x,tiktok instagram and pinterest for more content if you like my stories!thanks so much.
Nov 09, 2025
To:Aura-
oh thank you so much for making time to read mine!and do what is best for you,I will support whatever tale you write or what you do.Thanks.Do you think this story has a chance to win?so far anyway.
Nov 07, 2025
To:kcayu
Btw if you like my story,check out my pinterest Twitter and tiktok.i got related content and such on there.thanks for the support it means a lot
Thanks.most likely Monday so stay tuned!
Nov 05, 2025
Thanks for the follow!
Wish you well too
Thank you and yes I am glad i am not the only one who visualize like that.cool and thanks✌️
Btw I'm glad your story is doing well I hope you do well in the contest!
Oh wow thank you so much!and really take your time I am happy you like it.if you have any ideas on it let me know.i am trying to figure out a cast and a soundtrack(lol I see all my stories like movies as I write them)
Oh wow I love this start!very cool and thanks a lot for liking my story too!😊
Thanks for the likes!
Nov 04, 2025
To:Echoblue
😀no problem
Nov 03, 2025
Of course,I enjoy it.im glad you like my story too!
Talk about great timing.fun chapter and intense.👍
More intrigue, I say well done!
Nov 02, 2025
Thanks,I thought it would be something different and cute for the story.