Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
hi,I am simply a writer hoping to help others enjoy themselves one word at a time. Find me on x,tiktok instagram and pinterest for more content if you like my stories!thanks so much.
Feb 11, 2026
To:Deleted User
My app isn't working at all,could you just tell me what you wish to here? I'm sorry my app is weird
I will check it
Sure,you can find me by the same username as on here.
I'm so flattered by your offer and thank you so much for your praise but right now I have other plans for my work. Thank you so much that means a lot to me 😃 😊 ❤️
Jan 13, 2026
To:Aura-
That's awesome I'm glad for you,lol the story is now completely finished and I even announced it on the socials. Now let's wait until March and see what happens.
Jan 11, 2026
Thank you ugh 5 more edits and it will be ready to say "finished" Now the waiting to come. Hope you are doing well btw 😊
Jan 08, 2026
hi I know it has been forever but I wanted to thank you for supporting me during this contest and I am sorry I haven't read much.hope you are doing well and wanted to say that after some edits I will have LOVE OF SWORD AND PEN done.yay.😊✌️
Dec 23, 2025
👍 ✌️ 😀
Thanks for staying on with the story😀
👍😀😀
Thank you for reading it 😀
Dec 22, 2025
Hi. I wanted to tell you that thank you so so much for your awesome review!it made my day and made me so happy that you enjoyed it so throughly and deeply.i will return to it as soon as I can and the story will get even more intense so I hope you are ready. Thank you so so much i am sorry I haven't read much more your story I want to but I am trying to get sword and pen story done and it has left me really busy but I am almost done so I look forward to your story.🥰
Nov 19, 2025
Your idea seems cool,I will check it out when I can.thanks so much for the likes on LOVE OF SWORD AND PEN😊
Nov 18, 2025
just wanted to let any future readers know I fixed the format mistakes on this beginning chapter.please forgive the earlier mistakes.Thanks for the long support of Sakura Sanada!
To:Prufrock
Very well.