Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 09, 2026
Oh, nice concept of a fic. To me, dreams are like a reflection of our subconscious. There's always a meaning behind each one, but sometimes we should feel instead of using cold logic to interpret it. Looking forward to seeing your collection ❤️
Oct 05, 2026
To:marble〇
Thanks for reading ❤️. I'm glad this feels like a fairy tale, as that was intentional. I love them so much lol
Oct 04, 2026
‘Fur power’, first time I heard of that, interesting take. Must be hard to be top on the street and also top on the she…I meant at school
Oct 03, 2026
aww such a cute childhood friend rom-com I cackle at fighting for dominance day and night 🤣 Aren't they sick of it at some point lol
Sep 02, 2026
To:Aru Namae
Senna was a joy to write as she grow out of the initial love rival position into a cunning character with her own agenda. Veila choose the right prince lol as she now lived her happy, luxurious life (I def rushing through the ending coz deadline and 6k limit rip) I'm glad you enjoyed this story still!!!!
Power move from Senna, and Veila was screaming internally indeed 😱
welcome to Fox Fic, we have uncensored 😳: ear-scratching, tail-petting, hand-holding, and hugging
I'm cackling at Cael giving a normal fox wine and blunt 🤣 (Sorry, I will fix that) I needed to search Faustian contract ngl coz I made this up, but yeah, similar concept. Thanks for reading!!!
Aug 31, 2026
awww, love seeing a devoted woman doing evil things for her man, very yummy 😩
To:Nato_otan1
Stop exposing my fanfic plot 😡 Joke aside, canon is strictly PG, so platonic cuddling here we go. Thanks for reading, fellow horny comrade
My 🐱 man is loyal
a match in heaven
Tbf, that's what I thought too. But I have to be loyal to my 🐱🦊 ship as a captain.
Finally, a comrade of (lewd) culture 😼 Welcome to my thinly veiled fetish fic :3
Aug 18, 2026
For some reason, the purple ribbons make me think of the red string of fate lol. I'm curious to see what their past was like.