Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 01, 2026
To:Moon
As cool as those scenes are, I'm too broke for any explosion/action scene 🤣
Kousuke tries to save the children, even though deep down he doesn't want them to face the same fate as him. But the truth always stings, doesn't it?
he will, boy is smarter than me 🤓
Jun 30, 2026
To:Observing Introvert
I write this with a “no thoughts, head empty” mindset, and you can do the same when reading lol. This is the dream realm and their logic after all.
I saw a hot man on the cover; I clicked. I like the descriptive language here; it's very immersive. And this place is weird with all the rules; I guess that is the anomaly in itself.
Jun 29, 2026
This is a good horror scenario: stuck in an unfinished game, with laggy assets and a placeholder name. No matter how suspicious Chiaki is, he will have no choice but to cling to her.
I feel so bad for the MC; that bar job is shitty af. But now the good stuff starts 😏
Real-life psych horror: getting a call to work on your day off🙄
Pure-hearted and innocent shoujo maiden Kousuke ✨
“Get your shit together, or else…” 😞
Jun 28, 2026
happy ending, I promise 😼but not without some mind games
Full camera teddy is too expensive for this story's budget
Maybe it is a possessed teddy lol 🧸👻
horror time for Kousuke, and he wants his Yuuto back 😭
Jun 27, 2026
cat is cunning, so we will see~~