Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Strawberry-lover
aloof and moronic student by day, MMO addict and amateur writer by night
Hi, I'm Azemichi but you can call me Aze
I don't really do moots but I just follow or follow back good authors
(not so good artist)
Aug 14, 2026
April Fools y'all. I just needed a really long hiatus but let's see if I can pick up steam. See ya next chapter
Jul 22, 2026
To:komeacu
i DEFINETLY would
Jul 21, 2026
MINAMOTOOOO, that's ur wife💔i'd take so much better care of her
Jul 13, 2026
ball is life ig😭✌️
Jul 07, 2026
OMDS HOLY PEAK BEST NOVEL OF 2026, KOMEACU THE GOAT, BETTER THAN UR FAVS, SHE'S AMAZING, BEAUITFUL, GENIUS
Jul 03, 2026
I'm such a genius at writing deuteragonists keh
Jul 01, 2026
the dialogue is sm fun to write for him😭
Jun 20, 2026
Now that I realize, I changed Gekihara's name to Yuto. Also, THANK YOU KOMEACU FOR THE COVER ART. I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Jun 15, 2026
I can't put down the cup, I can't put down the cup💔✌️
Apr 01, 2026
I'M GLAD U ENJOYED
I'm sorry it's over and alot of the plot lines were left done but yk, things happen. Janda'll be fine tho. He's always fine. I already have some stories ready so be prepared. Thanks for everything😭
Mar 25, 2026
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I had fun writing the fight and Akio and Zelpha? My favourites
Mar 22, 2026
nobody chill in this series😭
Mar 15, 2026
THANKS
edit: I'm scared of getting banned so im just gonna redact the N-word part lol
It's gonna be a whole lotta waiting..💔