Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hard work isn't enough to get you through life. Sometimes you have to slow down and look past your worth, just to see your full potential.
Mar 28, 2026
Filler ahh chapter
Mar 27, 2026
Wonderful job once again, see you again next week! 😁
Mar 26, 2026
Will try to release Zhenyu and Asumi next Saturday
Mar 22, 2026
To:Lowand Alone
Nah
Mar 21, 2026
The next arc of Hollow Dawn will be a 2 chapter filler arc to implement more world building that I wish I did earlier on. Then after that, will be the first real (longer than 3-5 chapters) arc. The name of the arc is still wip but I will announced it next week with the release of chapter 10. 🙌
To:S.Silver
No only was he holding back, it was by about 80%
To:Bumta Fraudkotsu
To:Raymond Ark
Yes, Kiyoko is the wife of Yuta Kuroainaru and is the mother of Tatsuchi and Ichirou.
Longest chapter yet btw 🙌
Mar 19, 2026
To:Deleted User
Thanks, but personally, this isn't even my main work. I feel like I hardly put any effort into it. My main project, is Hollow Dawn!
Nice
Mar 16, 2026
10/10
And big of thanks to Aidan Hofer (2Lazy) of artwork of the last chapter!
I won't say much, but it's definitely longer!
To:Rayleigh Noone
Permaykirkachanceably