Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Row...let? ...zzzz....
Mar 15, 2026
I just realized this would be a great story for the psychological horror category. Of course, you can't just resubmit this story, but you already have the ingredients for it!
Mar 14, 2026
To:Eytha
That is what I am alluding to, or at least something analogous to a Gundam.
...I meant they probably ended up stealing a top secret prototype.
If they stole something minor like a cutter, chances are, it won't be noticed or the quartermaster or whoever's in charge of logistics will just write it off and order a replacement. But it appears they didn't steal just any molecular cutter but something far more prototype or experimental.
Oh boy. Schir and Wells are stealing something they are not supposed to steal...
I just realized it's been a while since I've seen Yuki, Ayumi and Saki. Damn, time really flies.
What's about Seiji's ghost girlfriend (damn it, I forgot her name)? She'll be mad when she finds out Seiji has a new Atlantean girlfriend, Nerine.
Seiji, Yumi, Fumiko and the others will certainly stand in Athene's way.
I also have a bad feeling about this. And Kenta, no...you can't say that...
I also think everything will...work out for Miyo, considering she's going to the gym.
Mar 13, 2026
Yeah, he'll be piloting Od soon!
Everyone's missing Edgar. Especially me.
Mar 12, 2026
More progress between Miyo and Akio! Always a good thing, but Akio is right, it might cause misunderstandings.
Nornland might be catching on to something!
I'm sure they will come up with a sick plan.
Nothing wrong with that, Fumiko. After everything everyone has been through, I'd say you deserve a moment of peace at least. Glad to see Yori finally rescued, and everyone safe.
Mar 11, 2026
Oh, Yori has been found by Chiharu and he has reunited with Yumi! Yay! And now Chiharu is saving Fumiko.