Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Row...let? ...zzzz....
Feb 19, 2026
To:Eytha
Yeah, it's amazing!
Yeah, I notice all the nods!
So Kobayashi's cameo!
Sorry, I was being hyperbolic. I meant she practically brought herself back to life. It was quite the serious injury, so I exaggerated a little.
I totally feel him. The antagonist annoys me too!
Well, he comes to terms with it quickly later.
I wonder if Shizuka ends up piloting the Skadi, much like Kira Yamato ends up piloting the Strike Gundam.
Poor Callein. This does not look good for him. Bad call, Callein. It was a bad call.
Sorry, Shizuka, but it's probably because of you... Well, not really, but I'm guessing she's gonna start her path to revenge and destroying mechas, sort of like Shin Asuka.
Damn it, I can't stop the Gundam references. Operation Ragnarok was from Gundam Seed Destiny when ZAFT launched an attack to destroy LOGOS and Blue Cosmos on the moon, Heaven's Base. And now they show up as Terrorists in your story.
I want my own Jade Jiaolong now. Any chance I can get one?
I see. Hell on Earth happened.
Just go meet your dad and talk to him, Shizuka. Family is family.
"You're on air, Aerona!" Sorry, couldn't help it. Also, more than Uchuu Senkan Yamato, I'm getting Gundam Seed vibes with the Archangel's launch instead.
Shizuka being mistaken for a boy is giving me Cagalli vibes when Kira mistook her fot a boy too in Gundam Seed. Don't know if it's a coincidence, but I think Gundam Seed has a strong influence on Aesir.
Probably because I'm reading Aesir and Shift back to back, it's kind of funny to see foreigners pop up in the text.