Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
What is an Achievement?
Sep 03, 2026
To:AbyssMonkeyWrench
Damn, thank you so much for the support and for recommending my story! It means a lot to me 🥹
Jul 31, 2026
Hello everyone! I am not dead! Just been very busy, bit we are back with a new chapter!!
Jul 17, 2026
New chapter published! You guys got any theories of what's going on? Is always funny to read! Hope you enjoyed ❤️
Hello hello! Next part of the one shot! Tomorrow I will punlish the next and last part! After that I will revise and edit the chapters following the feedback I have recived! 🥰 As always! Comments and kudos are more than welcome! thank you to all of those who keep reading the story! ☀️
Jul 16, 2026
Omg thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback—it's super helpful. I'll definitely keep these tips in mind for the next chapters! Glad you enjoyed! ❤️
Second part of the one shot posted! Hope you all like it!!
To:SilkRoadTraveler
ohh who know! Guess we will find out in the next chapters hahah. Thanks for your comments!
Glad you liked it and thanks for your comment! Yeah, Valen had too much expectations considering the prompt of this contest hahah
Jul 15, 2026
Hi hi! This is the author, To not make reading too heavy, I will be publishing the OneShot in four parts (not passing the max words permitted), hope you all enjoy! ☀️
Jul 14, 2026
Hi everyone! This is my first chapter, hope you all enjoy it! I will make sure to answer to all your questions or comments! ❤️
Feb 22, 2026
Looking nice! Keep it up! Would love to see where this goes! 💪
Feb 19, 2026
Waiting to get more chapters! It's looking interesting! 💪
This is looking nice!!