Testimony Igweanyiba

registered at: Apr 22, 2026
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements

    cover
    I Have Terrible Social Anxiety, But the School Thinks I’m a Yakuza Boss, and the Disciplinary President is Trying to "Tame" Me Through Marriage!
    Chapter:6

    cover
    I Have Terrible Social Anxiety, But the School Thinks I’m a Yakuza Boss, and the Disciplinary President is Trying to "Tame" Me Through Marriage!
    Chapter:5

    cover
    I Have Terrible Social Anxiety, But the School Thinks I’m a Yakuza Boss, and the Disciplinary President is Trying to "Tame" Me Through Marriage!
    Chapter:4

    cover
    I Have Terrible Social Anxiety, But the School Thinks I’m a Yakuza Boss, and the Disciplinary President is Trying to "Tame" Me Through Marriage!
    Chapter:3

    cover
    I Have Terrible Social Anxiety, But the School Thinks I’m a Yakuza Boss, and the Disciplinary President is Trying to "Tame" Me Through Marriage!
    Chapter:2

    cover
    I Have Terrible Social Anxiety, But the School Thinks I’m a Yakuza Boss, and the Disciplinary President is Trying to "Tame" Me Through Marriage!
    Chapter:1









    A Mouth, that Moscow Dreads!
    In Service of the Motherland, I'll Keep You Out of Trouble!
    Chapter:0