Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My name's Crizant, I'm 17 years old and I started writing since 26th April 2026. I hope y'all enjoy my books. Star Wars and Anime are my favourite.
What is an Achievement?
May 19, 2026
It was so amazing! The reveal of Isami's chi and how the arena just watched Shizuke and Isami's fight...amazing!
May 14, 2026
This chapter got me fr. It connects with the present day world. Absolutely well-written!
I have revamped chapter 14 and 15 and I have added an interlude as well! Do read it please . Thank you
May 11, 2026
The final battle is here......letss gooo.
May 10, 2026
I have a feeling this is going to be the 'Battle of Stalingrad' of debates.
This is giving me the old school day vibes. How we students used to discuss unfair terms and secretly plan for stuff, that could never be forgotten.
I felt as if I was back in my school days, leading a rebellion over getting less marks lol.
The story started off pretty well with a thriller kind of a start. The chapter is making me think that Mari is like Deadpool lol. The note for mortals just reinforces that Deadpool vibe. Good Start.
May 08, 2026
good story, but i recommend you to stick to 2000 words per chapter. because after 3000 words, the reader might start to get a little confused and even forget. anywhere between 1.5k-2.5k words will be better. do read my novel, thanks!
To:Testimony Igweanyiba
no worries brother, join the honeyfeed discord to get in touch with other writers as well.
Isami will def win the next match.
May 03, 2026
chapter 9 is out now, chapter 10 should be out in a few hours.
The dialogue between the 2 felt intimidating, it was like 2 expereinced warriors sharing their past lives.
🔥🔥
May 01, 2026
great! chapter 7 is out now.