Shosck

Shosck

Author of NINO and My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole...
I've been writing Aurora's Dome: The Seven Artifacts for over four years — an epic fantasy series planned to span 7+ volumes. The first volume is currently being released.
I love creating mysterious worlds, memorable characters, and stories that mix adventure, fantasy, drama, and a little comedy.
Thanks for reading — I hope you'll stick around for the journey!

registered at: Jul 20, 2026
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements



    My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole, So I Followed Him With a Girl in a Wheelchair and Her Cat
    Chapter:5

    My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole, So I Followed Him With a Girl in a Wheelchair and Her Cat
    Chapter:5

    My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole, So I Followed Him With a Girl in a Wheelchair and Her Cat
    Chapter:4

    My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole, So I Followed Him With a Girl in a Wheelchair and Her Cat
    Chapter:3

    My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole, So I Followed Him With a Girl in a Wheelchair and Her Cat
    Chapter:2

    My Grandpa Disappeared Into the Infinite Hole, So I Followed Him With a Girl in a Wheelchair and Her Cat
    Chapter:1