Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Author of: Zenzo the Cataclysm
Aug 24, 2026
To:VoidStar
Yes, it is. There is no political strife though, because Aireven exists in secret. It is also a very small society scale-wise compared to Neveria, so it wouldn't hold a lot of influence, even if it wasn't hidden. 🙂 Thank you for your support!!
Aug 22, 2026
To:bardiur
As things stand, Zepsis are anywhere and everywhere, so their resourcefulness is not to be underestimated! 😉 Thank you for your support!
You have great intuition. I plan to build more on it and hopefully the future chapters will answer your questions in a satisfying way. Thank you for supporting the novel!🫡
Aug 18, 2026
Beautiful writing! I am a big fan of this type of narration. Looking forward to seeing what happens later!
Aug 17, 2026
Nice humor throughout the chapter. It's a shame saint of swords #47 had to die, I wanted them to reunite in living form, not on a graveyard😭
I don't know if other readers have already mentioned this, but I love the idea that passerby slowed down to hear the story. I can imagined myself doing the exact same thing honestly 😅 Then the fact that 'nobody seems to agree' on what happened to the hero is very creative - really hooks you in!
I like the onomatopoeia ("HNGHHHHH") choice. Really makes the sound feel authentic. Interesting concept and nice chemistry between Atsuo and Lord Kaiser - looking forward to see more of them together.
Aug 15, 2026
To:Kitsune
Sorry it took so long to respond. I am not very good with comments, so I will just say this: there are no coincidences in this story (at least I didn't plan for any lol). Thank you for supporting the novel.🙃
Sorry it took so long to respond. Thank you for supporting the novel!