Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love to read all kinds of Fantasy novels to Romance, and even Ecchi works.
Peak Age-Gap Romance
Aug 07, 2026
I absolutely love the two of them! There's something about a non-ecchi age-gap romance that I just absolutely adore. This for me hits all my checklist. I love that the families are involved and ...
Very Interesting Premise
Aug 02, 2026
I really like the idea of ghost hunters with clergymen clashing with demons and their cults.
It's a short story so, details are few but direct. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want more!
...
Good Isekai Story. Wish I Could Read More!
I really love the start of the story here. I can always appreciate taking time to talk about the previous world in an isekai story as most would just jump right into the fantasy world.
Supportin...