Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Oct 12, 2025
Naomi can now definitely say: Magic is real and so are my friends
I guess you can call this story... literary bent...
To:haru
What if Jayla was the person that rammed Naomi with a car?
Man this is like Digimon but sad HAHA
Yooooo... Did Naomi just write a better ending? This makes it sadder...
Bleak with the curious touch of confetti, pretty much
Is it me or Ky'sy'ana seems like Naomi's self insert
Okay, that was pretty fun
So this is what a session that had nothing but bad rolls look like. Goddamn.
Made me laugh. They also have a dream. So basically... their team has a depressed cripple, a battery twink, a cinnamon roll, and a dream.
The way it ended... call me literally tense
High magic = high rizz, so their power system is built on the charisma stat, I see
MAGICAL BATTERY TWINK GETTO
Goddamn. Jayla is too pure for this world. I can see why Naomi have her originally killed.
I chuckled at the Last of Us part. Also yeah... mmmmmm... I can feel the spice. I lowkey wanna see Jayla crashout.