Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Oct 19, 2025
Oh lord... Opal got beaten by a rock...
I swear to the LORD himself, if Thomas self-sabotages himself again, I will spiritually manifest myself as an iron-skinned boar in this world so I can beat his ass again.
So this is what an unlucky streak looks like. Also Thomas... goddamn...
Thomas is right tho. Imagine learning archery for 40 years and still being bad at it
Skill issue.
Tch. Its another bait.
Okay, damn. I like Zeroc
Hell yeah. That's how a man should smell like. Also Werly screentime let's go!
All that but still no booba descriptions.
Didn't know that Lyla was an upscaler. ALSO THERAPY TIME
Ah yes... Daddy time.
To:Ashley
Thank you very much, Ash! I'm glad that you had fun with my novel too!
To:Jen_F
Took me a while to find the time to reply, but thank you so much Jen! I'm glad that you enjoyed DDD!
To:Earlo_18
Its a must, especially when someone is getting jumped!
I was definitely inspired by mortal kombat HAHA