Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Once the comp ends, I'm hoping to post some other stuff. Please let me know where I can improve!
Sep 13, 2025
Not gonna lie the sudden ass tasting gag had me in stitches
Alrighty ladies and gents, we have the ending to the "Reinhardt" saga! Thank you for all the support thus far. As you can probably guess, we still have more story to go through. Arata can finally get home and work on his masterpiece...
Or can he?
To:Taylor J
Love me some Queenie, gone through a lot but still an absolute sweetheart. She'll get some love, trust ❤️
Oh trust, boss man takes no prisoners. No paying it back later, no working for free... you paying him or you paying the hospital
Glad you enjoyed!
Sep 12, 2025
Ayyy! You got an Elara too! 🫶
Well… I mean, mine ain’t in yet but, still.
Anyways, fun read!
Goodest good boy… the isekai
To:Literate_Manul
Thanks! I hope the rest of the story can live up to that quality.
Sep 10, 2025
“Love is the death of duty” I suppose the opposite is also true. Sad I’ve only now seen this, ill have to catch up!
Fun fact, the series he got serialised was one of, if not the first story I started working on. It ended up not working out as it just wasn’t a good idea, but I still like to look back on it every now and then. Now it feels with series I’ve been planning for years that I just want to write them well enough that my characters have a chance to be seen. Arata’s one of those, so thanks for your words!
Sep 09, 2025
Yo, been meaning to catch up to this, sorry it’s taking a while!
All I’m saying is, divine NEET, doge… what more can a guy want? 😆
To:Kowa-sensei
Trust me, my guy could burn himself making cereal.
Glad you’re enjoying!
To:Japanese🌹Rose
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed
I think I’ll leave that up to your interpretation… Will say tho, I am enjoying a good bit of ‘za
Sep 08, 2025
Yo, I appreciate that, thanks a lot. I still got a lot to learn though after reading work like this 👍
The way you write this it genuinely feels like I’m in a bar listening to two drunks gabbing on about their great adventures. Really fun to read! I’ll have to make room in the “read now” list