Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aspiring Mangaka. NBA Fan.
Jul 17, 2021
Good one, fam. Keep it up.
Jul 14, 2021
To:Deleted User
Haha exactly. If I'd spoken to my parents like this, you'd have to dig me out of my grave for me to finish this story xD😂
Jul 10, 2021
To:Ana Fowl
Thanks for the heads up! Please give me an example of what you're looking for. I'll make sure to add it.
I tried adding some themes but didn't know what to add for a prompt. I checked your entry but I didn't understand. So please tell me what is expected from a Prompt. Thanks!
Jul 09, 2021
"Isekai Protagonist" lmaooooo
Jul 08, 2021
Nice! I played dodgeball in school. (some of the worst injuries I've had). Though I liked basketball, at 4'11 (1.5m), I wasn't tall enough to play.
Also it's interesting that you named the bad dude (Student Council President) Yakuza, which stands for 'criminal' or 'mafia' in Japanese. Nice touch!
To:shreyas
Let's hope Lokesh's parents start supporting him soon like Dhoni's parents did ;)
Jul 07, 2021
To:otkrlj
Anyone with a solid plot can deliver. Keep doing what you're doing!
gg fam! Looking forward to more!
"After all, that's what a god would do." Amazing dialogue and an interesting story!
To:Snappy
It's less of Indian 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, and more of an indication of real-life problems with Indian society. Also gives a glimpse of some messed-up parenting techniques used by Indian parents.