Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Huracán, Argentina, Writing, in that order. Aiming to write the first latin-american novel in Japan. If you smiled while reading my works, I won 😊 Find me on Instagram! @shuloxwrites
Aug 14, 2026
MURRY BOYYYYY THE THIRD SUPER FRIEND APPEARED 😤😤😤 annoyed uncle dynamic let's gooooo 🚬🚬🚬🚬
You have a great mystery between hands so let me prepare 🚬🧐🎓 we are going back to sherlock with this one. Amazing job kingin, keep it up!
Aug 10, 2026
To:Katsuhito
I sincerely don't even remember what to reply here, but you are king 🥹🤎
To:Lucid Levia
NO WAY YOU ARE HERE😭😭😭 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LUCID!!! No need to rush tho 🫡 hope you are doing just fine!
Lost in wonderland 😭😭😭 what a peak city you built, did I tell you I love them both with my life? Keep coooking please 🫡
I shall not let you down this time *dies*
Aug 03, 2026
NOOOOO my boy Flint has self-esteem issues 😭😭😭 you are still a hero for all of us 🥹
Isla being the best wingman out there, the best companion to not carry the weight alone 🤎
I love where this is going, and really want to see what will happen with the sword. I have my mixed feelings upon the "sacrifice" so that means you are cooking, keep it up 😤
Aug 02, 2026
I'm still standing (yeah yeah yeah) 🤠
Aug 01, 2026
To:Soulwriter861
You shall see!
Thanks for reading Soul
To:Mario Nakano 64
Thanks for the support Mario! Great to see you again over here
To:MilkteaYaYa
WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT A SECOND 😵💫
She surely has an explanation...
Thanks for reading Milk
Thanks for appearing my broski 🥺 you have front row seat to see Daniella's journey
Jul 29, 2026
AAAAAAA I CANNOT WITH THIS ANYMORE 😭😭😭😭 For the 8283u37th time, your dramatic writing is just too good to be true. You can feel the tension being cutted by a double scissor 💥 But most of all is the moral dilemma what's amazing me. I have no words. I can't wait to continue to know what Flint is about, but so far it is a hell of a ride. To be a hero or to save? Isn't that already being a hero?
But who did the blade take? I need moreeee
Jul 28, 2026
AAAAA WHAT A REFRESHING CHAPTER 🥹🥹🥹 ALREADY LOVING THE DUO.
Those moments from the beginning to the rabbit are truly what I love about your writing. Excellent job once more 😤
And them getting to know a nee society 😭😭😭 of course we eat while walking, it's GYROS AND CHORIPAN 💥💥💥
Can't wait to see what's next, keep it up! 🫡
Re:With the power of the indomitable human spirit, I shall finish this novel in two months! 😤🧙♀️
Thank you for reading! Hoping to see you soon ✨
Jul 19, 2026
AAAAAA NOOOOO WHY DID YOU NEED TO TAKE A CASUALTY SO QUICK 😭😭😭
Bertham still looked composed and calm (like Zivko before a penalty). "When you go out, always take someone with you". And so it begins the story of Flint and Isla 😤😤😤
Amazing chapter, now I need to see where this is heading. And why did he know about the sword 🧐
Keep it up my friend