Mehgazone - Patricia

Mehgazone - Patricia

A doofus who likes Japanese cartoons and comics and writes silly stories because the world can always use more humor. Creator of the webcomic Bodysuit 23 and A Kat's (GOD AWFUL!!) Blessing!

registered at: Jul 10, 2021
Patreon iconPatreon iconMyAnimeList iconMyAnimeList icon
Roles
  • Author
  • Artist
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements

    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:3

    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:1

    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:8

    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:3


    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:1


    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:5



    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:5



    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:4

    Magical Knight Lune XY: My HOMIE Swooped Me off My Feet, and Now I Think I Might Be in LOVE?!
    Chapter:4