Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 28, 2021
To:Carlosfived
OMG, I'm now afraid 😨
To:Hiro Nakamada
I'm really glad you're liking it, that motivates me, tomorrow I'll be giving sequel 😍❤️
To:Shiemi-lee
KKKKKK they are close in the past! This memory is from 2020, they were already dating. Que bom que está gostando, já tá quase no fim do arco 🤭
😍 it makes me happy 😊
To:juniormtoviado
😳😳😳😳😳 thank you, please keep up with me ❤️
To:-Luk134-
thank you Lucassu, I love your feedback 😍❤️
thank you very much, it's not easy to write such a hard-headed character, but i'll give my best!
To:Ataga Corliss
My god, an excellent observation, I really want to approach the theme of the past more as a way to judge Kazuta's past, since he is a man who runs from it with all his might. I want him to understand that our attitudes can cause the most varied reactions in people around us. So I will work on this aspect.
Thank you very much for the feedback, today I will be continuing the story <3
Yes, it seems so, initially. But he is not dead, he's in a coma kkkk thank you for reading e.e
To:WantedDog
wait and you'll be able to see... 🕵🏻♀️
Jul 27, 2021
I'll be trying my best to keep this story's level, thank you very much for your feedback 😍
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm working to correspond to your expectations 🕵🏻♀️
To:Hachikawa
I published the chapter 2 just now kkkkkk thank you!! ❤️
Jul 26, 2021
KKKKKKKKKKK no problem, tem vários jeitos práticos de traduzir, tipo o DeepL. E thank you very much 🕵🏻♀️🖤
Acho que posso responder em português um pouquinho, não pretendo muito ir para esse lado, vai ser mais um recurso narrativo que realmente foco da trama. But yes, there's a couple in the story, of course 😌