Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 08, 2021
To:Deleted User
Thanks! :)
Aug 07, 2021
Thanks for reading and the nice comment! And glad you liked the chapter :)
Aug 05, 2021
It may have taken 8 chapters, but now the princess finally has a name! (naming characters is clearly not what I'm best at)
To:Pearlyn.M
I actually originally intended to make it more like the typical isekai scenario where it's just the mc or a few select people ending up in a different world, but while planning stuff out I realised it would probably make way more sense for it to be something that has happened before (and if it's something that can happen by random chance I figure it also statistically would make sense if it has happened to a lot of other people in the past already)
Thanks for reading and for the comment! And glad that you liked the chapter too :)
Aug 04, 2021
I originally pictured this as more of a fantasy/action story with a romance subplot, but while writing this chapter I suddenly realised it has basically become the opposite of that so far