Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 17, 2021
It might not be for everyone(I don't know since I'm not everyone) but characters making decisions that just come across as bizarre to anyone with common sense can definitely be pretty funny... Like in this chapter :)
I'll just say that the conversation near the start definitely had me thinking about something completely different. I quite like seemingly cold-hearted characters that actually get flustered easily in general, so this story is a pretty nice surprise so far.
At first it felt weird that he was so sure she would be into guys, but after reading the rest of the chapter... It suddenly made a lot more sense. Other than that I like the general style of the jokes in this so far :)
I love how he just accepts her telling him "no" to what his own name is
The first part of this was pretty funny
To:Nellien
I love this chapter just for "these balls are on acid". I also noticed another typo: "far to big for him", a bit after the first typo. Aside from that I was told I'm getting to the weird part and that's making me want to find out what the heck that could even be after what has already happened in the first few chapters
In case you haven't noticed, there's a typo in the second paragraph: hwo instead of who
To:Amayori
Thanks :)
That scene ended up pretty long, but now it's finally time for the next one!(well, starting next chapter, at least) And the reason I made it so Alena feels pain from stuff that hits her illusions... May or may not have been solely for that last part of this chapter :)
Aug 16, 2021
I love all the vore puns
This chapter might come across as a bit weird, but I'm hoping it will make more sense later :)
There's something about that chomp chomp chomp that I just find really funny for some reason
To be honest this scene is getting longer than I intended it to be at first, but I think it'll probably finish up in another 1-2 chapters
Aug 15, 2021
Somehow I felt like Alena would very much be the kind of person to just mess around in the middle of a fight if she was confident her side could win, and that's what brought you this chapter. As for whether her confidence in the protagonist actually is justified or just misplaced... Well, that's another matter.
Thanks!