I am an alien mech pilot from mars bent on conquering the earth!
But, right now I am still in the beginning stages and I am just leeching off earth's wi-fi.
I am also a writer, crazy right?
registered at: Aug 17, 2021
Achievements
Achievements
Reactor
Lv 1Earned Feb 22, 2023
So you like making your voice heard, huh? Keep those reactions coming!
Commenter
Lv 1Earned Nov 08, 2022
Don't keep your thoughts to yourself. Leave comments on the stories you read!
Light Novelist
Lv 1Earned Aug 17, 2021
Oh, look who's officially an author now! Keep those stories coming!
Storyteller
Lv 6Earned Aug 17, 2021
One chapter after another... That's how great stories are built. Keep it up!
Cover Designer
Lv 3Earned Aug 17, 2021
Who said you can't judge a book by its cover? Yours can look as good as they read!
Homebody
Lv 5Earned Sep 08, 2022
We see you around a lot. Looks like you're becoming a familiar face around here!