Phil's Lame Adventures
The Journey is about to start. Phil still stood on the same place that he was in the last chapter.
‘Hey, go get what you need from your house so we can start this.’
- “Okay. What do I need, by the way?” – Says Phil.
‘Don’t know. Adventurer stuff. Maybe a sword, a shield, armor, and some potions. Something like that. ’
- “You know that potions don’t exist in this world, right?”
As soon as Phil said that, an elder starts screaming.
- “Finally! I spent my entire life searching for a method to create it and I finally did it!” Tears coming out of the old man eyes.
A crowd quickly gathered around the elder and one the villagers asked.
- “What were you searching for, Dumbdore?”
- “Potions! A potion that can cure someone wounds and another one that can restore all your stamina even when you are exhausted better than a good night of sleep!” – Dumbdore yelled to the Gryffind- the crowd that was there gathered.
‘What a pleasant surprise, don’t you agree?’
- “Yeah, surprise...” – Phil replied back.
‘So, go get your stuff and some potions too.’
- “Okay...” But as soon as Phil turned around to head to his house he tripped on something.
- “Ouch! What was that?” he looked to see what made him fall and there was a head. To be more precise it also had a body, but they were not connected and he felt because of the head.
- “What’s a beheaded corpse doing here?!?!” He asked in confusion.
‘Never seen it... Shouldn’t you know? It’s your village after all.’
- “If I knew I wouldn’t ask you. Was this a murder? Who could do something so despicable?”
‘I know... Just disgusting. I bet the guy who slew that woman is still a virgin.’
- “What does that has to do with this?" Phil makes a pause and continues talking "But, you are probably right... I bet that he has a worthless life where everyone hates him and has no one that can call friends. ” He laughed.
‘So, yeah... Let’s forget Elly for a second and go get your stuff.’
- “Oh, right.” and heads home.
After a couple of minutes, Phil came out of his house.
‘So you have everything that you need?’
- “Yep I do, let’s start this!” Says while doing that One Punch Man pose where he has is fist in the air.
‘Oh, seems that you are excited. Let’s go then’
When the sun started to hide behind of the mountains, Phil decided to stop walking and set a place where he could spend the night. He started by clearing the ground, removing the rocks and herbs so he could lay his air mattress and then inflate it with his little air pump that he had in his bag.
‘Wait, what are you doing? Why the hell do you have that as a bed?’
- “Do you seriously thought that I was going to sleep on the ground? Of course not! I actually wanted a proper bed, but this one was much easier to carry and surprisingly enough, it’s small and light to carry since is for only one person.” Phil said proudly while posing as superman, putting each of his fists one each side of his waist.
‘That may be true, but I think that you just ruined all the adventure vibe that we were having.’
- “Like I would care about that.”
After Phill settled his bed, he went looking for food.
‘What are you looking for?’
- “Maybe some wild boar, but would be better something small since I don’t want to carry the meat. A rabbit or a squirrel would be nice.”
‘If think that you just named two of the cutest creatures on the planet and you want them for dinner!.’
- “Be quiet, are you not seeing that I’m hunting." Phil said with a serious look on his face. The look of a Hunt- Idiot.
- “You act like a kid sometimes. You know that, right?”
‘...Just get this over with!’
After a couple of minutes, Phil had already obtained two cute squirrels and started heading back. But on doing it so, he noticed something strange.
- “This place might not be safe.”
‘Why do you think so?’
- “While is not rare to see dead animals on Forests. I have already found four. All of them where wild boars and had wounds on their necks. Two big holes. It remembers me of those vampire tales. Though it's way too big to be one.”
‘Wait, do vampires exist in this world?’
- “Even though that I never encountered one. They do exist... at least was what I have been told.”
‘That’s surprising. I wonder if we will find one.’
- “I don’t think that they are that easy to find... and how did you not knew about vampires? You created this world! ”
‘Hmm... Not quite right. I created your village and you. The rest of the world created itself. I have no knowledge of how big this world is or the kind of places that it has, I don’t even know what type of animals exist in here.’
- “So... You are pretty useless then?” He said with an unimpressed look.
‘Also, not quite right. Though I don’t know anything about this world, I can set limitations or overwrite what already exists. I could create a dungeon right now, right in front of you most beloved mattress or even create a new species of animals. But I won’t, what would be the fun of an adventure if is all set by you. The unknown is part of it.’
- “You say that because if something goes south you won’t get hurt in the slightest.”
As Phil was getting closer from the place where he would spend the night, more boars were found. Dead wild boars. Every one of them with the two holes on their necks.
"What could have happened in the time that I was away from my beloved mattress?" - Asked Phil slightly in panic.
'Hey. You don't need to worry, you will be okay.'
"Damn straight that I am. But what about my mattress? It was the only one that I brought!"
'... This was the last time that I showed some sort of concern for you.'
"... and the first." - He replied with that stupid mouth of his.
Phil finally could see his beloved mattress from the distance, but as he was getting closer, it seemed that something was on top of it. Something big.