Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Writing Fiction - available for hire https://justanotheradult.carrd.co/
Dec 10, 2023
To:lolitroy
it do be like that sometimes~
Dec 05, 2023
yes
ahh... just me then~ sometimes you only realise something isn't a universal experience when put it out into the world 👀
Nov 30, 2023
That was a very tense sequence at the end. Really felt like Lysander was being toyed with. Good job!
To:ItWasntMe
Oh god, I really try with that... it's something I love in films, when they don't use text or a voiceover to give exposition. They just let you experience the visuals with a nice soundtrack for a bit, and that lets the setting sink in. It's harder to capture with only words, so I'm glad I haven't screwed it up.
Thanks for noticing that. I got feedback about having my paragraphs too long and it took me ages to realise why. I wrote I, Human! on PC, picturing everything in a book, not how it'd look on a phone screen. Very important lesson for me.
Nov 29, 2023
Nice progression, good use of the *** to break up a long chapter, and the eerie little things in the background not entirely being addressed was real smooth~
The description around Charlotte on the stairs is really good, and it gets across her personality well too. Line of the chapter goes to the bit about his mom sending too many emojis though... you don't gotta be so real in fiction!
Nov 27, 2023
Glad you're enjoying it, and I appreciate you looking at the whole thing... CHAPTER 0 was meant as a long atmosphere/tension build, but it ended up getting away from me. Ooops~
Nov 26, 2023
I love the classic hook of "eccentric relative leaves everything to down-and-out protagonist", and I'm looking forward to finding out why, but also why there is bad blood between Henry towards Morgan.
To:K-J-Whitten
Thanks for the feedback, I'll bear it in mind. Glad you've enjoyed VISUAL SHOCK so far. Everything needs a setting, and I hadn't seen any works based around alternative fashion since Paradise Kiss, so why not fill a niche!
Sep 12, 2023
To:Rafa The Potato
Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed reading, both the activity itself and my story!
Aug 31, 2023
To:ValiantKnight
glad it was a satisfying conclusion~
Aug 30, 2023
To:iamthelaurs
was honestly tempted to go with a bad end, but then i remembered the competition needed it to be a wholesome romance, so... 👀
coulda been a himeno one...