Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just your usual writer and aspiring mangaka. (20+)
Jul 11, 2023
To:minatika
At least Nanami isn't too mad about it (hopefully). Shinji has a plan... for the better or for the worse, who knows?~
I'm sure Akari would love to have gone to the haunted house rather than the Ferris Wheel though!
Perhaps I'll try to complete both timelines if time allows it but I promise that the new one will be just as enjoyable if not more! (DM for details about the current timeline for details )😏
A sick Akaro can be a cute Akari!
Jul 10, 2023
じぃぃぃぃぃぃ... Gangster.... red-orange hair...
Though gah! I love the start of this! Listing off like he's living in a dream yet it's happening in real life! This is going to be some good BL~
To:Kaisei
Yes, hopefully better people!
Sweet like candy~
Jul 08, 2023
To:Geta
It's almost like she knows something they don't...
It's a must!
But is he like him~
Jul 07, 2023
To:Lucid Levia
Thank you!
Jul 05, 2023
Who knows what Shinji is trying to do?
As for edits, if I find the time to do what I really want, it won't just be rewrites that make this timeline better. The whole story would basically be a new "Pretty Boy Gangster." So potentially, say goodbye to all of the characters who were introduced in the group date... (Of course, that won't exactly be the case but it may seem that way). The major difference will be Akari as he will be more of a pretty boy rather than the adorable teddy bear that he currently is. 😏
To:lolitroy
Thank you so very much! 🥰
Jul 04, 2023
To:Zauru
Very possible, sure~ I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter!