Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Loves K drama, manga and Tintin.
Aug 24, 2022
To:Deleted User
It’s so nice to have you back on board, thanks for taking the time! :)
Bird’s also have a weird electromagnetic sensitive fluid in their eyes which allows them to navigate around the world - maybe just migratory birds, pigeons have it, I’m sure. So they have an actual sixth sense. I apologise for going all super boring but i found it amazing!
This goes alongside when millhouse said Bart’s treehouse was tree-mendous as one of my favourite jokes.
Thank youuuuu! Really helped buoy my spirits
Everyone needs a Chichi :D
To:Cas_Cade
I’m really glad you’re enjoying. Sorry for being a bit slow on this one. I’m going to really enjoy it properly when i resume.
To:Dracors
Haha yeah, that’s the license to all behaviour
Don;t worry, I have BAGS full of little model half cat half breads and things, and spent an inexcusable amount of time in shenmue collecting Gashapon which i didn’t even need. And that’s not even artificial cats it’s artificial artificial cats…. :D
Aug 23, 2022
It crossed my mind :D Sato D Kurama
Welcome to my brain too :D where all the censored bits end up
Thank you so much…. ;—; that’s really nice of you to say. I’m going to go back over my messages soon, sorry im a bit slow. It’s really nice youre reading and commenting and stuff, just thanks. :)
Hahaha thanks so much for this and glad you’re following it - that was a complete mistake on my part, I’m struggling a bit with health issues and I’ve decided to go a bit quicker so a few things, that was one of them, slipped through the net, thank you for telling me! I’ve got rid of it now, let’s pretend that didn’t happy … … … :D
Hi. Just wanted to say that i really liked the opening of this. I don’t have much time at the moment as writing my own, and reading some stuff in cyberpunk or school/comedy but I’ll return to this after i finish. :)
Just been doing a bit more reading to recharge my writing. Enjoying your story :)
I was wondering the same thing :) good work.