Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 03, 2026
To:Kitsune
And to answer your questions: yes, I'm a slavic person myself. I feel like slavic mythology never got too much love, not even in Europe and I thought it would be a very nice change for american/asian audience x) The "rules" of the powers were usually based on real traditions and folklore. I used some slavic terms and words so it feels more exotic to outside readers x)
First of all, thank you for reading this all the way to the end! Secondly, congrats! You're officially the first person to finish Beyond Prav, not even my gf is caught up xD So as such, may I have a couple of questions for you? How did you like it as a whole? What did you think of Veles? Is the ending proper for this kind of a story? Were there any boring or straight up badly written parts? Thanks a loot!!!
Never realized it could be summarized like that! xD
Oct 02, 2026
You are speedrunning this like a champ xD Although a minor detail, but Dragomir saw Zduhach's perspective, Zduhach saw Milena's (hence he couldn't make out Dragomir's face or name because he's inside of Milena's head) and Milena saw Dragomir's.
Thanks :3 in that case its good isnt it? If the twists make sense and yet you didnt call them haha xD
Did you have a hunch what it would be before Dragomir found out?
Sep 28, 2026
To:Itoya Sensei
and it's not the worst T.T
Sep 27, 2026
The little hairball? :(
But what 😎
Sep 25, 2026
Thanks a lot!! I hope you can stick around :))
Sep 20, 2026
And with this chapter, the 'Nav arc' is officially over! Next... the final arc of Beyond Prav!
Sep 18, 2026
To:Tina
Well, it's not like I want to tell you what you can or cannot do. I just felt a little cheated. I saw someone new commented on my novel and then the comment itself was an advertisement. And what made me feel a little bad was that it was clear you did not read the chapter and yet claimed it had "great visual potential". So yeah...
If you at least actually read the chapter and liked it, I would have considered it. But you posted this exact comment under other novels too and I find it disrespectful.
Sep 17, 2026
To:Kei
Thanks a lot!
Sep 14, 2026
The Knight of Love arc has concluded! What awaits the bohatiers now?