Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 06, 2023
To:SkeletonIdiot
Ares is going to do something big later 👀
To:Taylor J
This is a shonen, I am sure Ravel will be able to somehow achieve his goal, the question is how 👀 Or will he...?
Yeah, there are exactly positive side effects like these too!
I am not sure if jealousy is that much better than hatred tho T.T
Oct 04, 2023
Board games can be pretty lively, right? 😁
Fun fact, this happened to me, exactly at this place, exactly by the person who Lordo is inspired by. xD
Come to Trnava, Slovakia then, you can play board games at the real shelter (although not nucleat haha). 😁
My friend told me the same thing but in a negative way. 🤣 He was suspecting they got isekai'd to a different world. (Spoiler: they didn't, but could have been a great plot twist xD)
I'm glad Ravel's parents left such an impact on you! And you are right, if I introduced them sooner, it would be weird to have somebody so kind to her when the whole world was treating her the way it did.
I hope nothing spoils the fun for them 👀
Congrats on finish the Beauty Contest arc! I hope you'll enjoy the final arc at least as much!
I know! But what can Ravel do about it? 🥺
He is, right?! Poor Fantasia though... Yeah, that is one of the reasons I wanted to go for European setting, especially Slovakia which has never been mentioned in a manga before 🤗
Thank you! I hope you can stick around 🤍
Oct 02, 2023
Ares is someone you can't read but when he opens up, you can be sure he is honest!
But he did receive the Judge Prize, that should be enough. xD
I am not sure I believe him either xD
Everybody has their own flaws, so I suppose giving our characters spotlight to show them all is a way to say that Fantasia is not that 'unique' in this.
Yup, he truly broke the perception of a Beauty Contest with his entry!