Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 15, 2022
To:hiro13x03
I agree.. Yuyo's the type of girl who's not good but not bad either. She mirrors in her own ways the way people treat her.. I like how the author created her, the desirable traits and her imperfections.
But.... the gyaru just called Yuyo "cool" The heck is with Ezaki, his ears are more attentive to yuri radar than the girls wanting his attention..🤣..
Oct 11, 2022
To:Yati
Thats true.! How could she left her gf just like that, shes a coward.. Its toxic rel. I already forgiven the thought that they separated in latter part of highschool then again, author repeated the same route which is more annoying. Career over romance. Shes just lucky yilin is head over heels that she handled that distance and zero comm up until the end. Lol. Im ranting😂. I prefer Lala over Lily any day.
I share your preference... This is why I didnt stick too much with Lily(yy).. I know its a happy ending but its too dramatic for me.. I'd rather have the angsty yuri but not being too far and zero communication for yrs, the heck..😂 its annoying..
Oct 08, 2022
She cant name the feelings she has for Kyashii. How sweet is it Yuyos willing to adjust her stance on things just bec. she doesnt want to misunderstand Kyashii again. She wanted to change for her future gf, not that she knows that yet. But this is too sweet of her. ❤️
Oct 04, 2022
To:Tokidoki
😂