Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Apr 12, 2023
I personally dislike Bella being in a tough situation doesn`t justify being a bad person regardless of her situation I dont think I`ll ever like her. ( as a villain character I think she`s well written cause she`s easy to despise and sympathize with which is cool.) note*this might not be the right chapter to say this but I`m gonna say it anyway the yuri seen in the hotspring was dope
kids can be cruel TvT
Apr 02, 2023
The plot thickens litraly
Feb 21, 2023
The world building is well thought out...Also Frost has way too much bikini armor on the brain lmao
Feb 15, 2023
I was looking for a good gender bender fantasy novel this appears to be it
I might be a tad bit late to say this but thank you very much reading your novel has been amazing. I just love the characters and dynamic so much that I`ve come to dread the thought of finishing it cause it`ll be the end of all the fun
Jan 22, 2023
I really love reading this novel snazyy and maribell have really been fun to read thanks for giving us this story
If you have any advice for me I`d appreciate it... I`m a novice you see so um thanks for reading
Jan 03, 2023
To:DBurfiend
Okay I`ll try and look for you on web novel. com can`t wait to give your work a read
Dec 25, 2022
this was a fun read you`ve actually inspired me to try and write something so thanks I mean it