Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I had a dream so lit I decided to write it into a chaotic story (WTRS). Feedback will always be welcomed!
Sep 19, 2023
Ooh Misaki’s backstory, huh? So she and Hideki really were similar where they were both “outsiders” and picked on 🤔
This reminds me of another horror rpg Misao (even got the similar-sounding name) where the main ghost girl got picked on too. We even get to directly see her past too. Did you perhaps get inspiration from that game too? 🤔
Wow Misaki really acts like this is her place (which it literally is so I cant blame her 🤔) Mei tho LOL she just shows up and says “Yall fucked up now” 😭
Looks like things are seriously going to go down now!! The hype was very well conveyed!!
Jesus Christ this chapter actually gave me chills. I have nothing more to say about this. Just. WOW! Fantastic job Katsu!!
Ooh spooky dream? Now im starting to think actual ghosts are messing his dreams and giving him their memories 🤔 Is the ghost Mei herself? 🤔
A blank book huh? Could it perhaps be written in invisible ink? Or maybe they gotta do some ritual to make the ink appear 🤔
My detective senses are tingling. Hotaru. Im watching you now 👀
The ship has sailed!! 😭😭 Im hoping this new couple both makes it out alive (and get therapy after this)
One of my favorite romance tropes is when two people going through similar hardships together and bond from it. Something about it making them understand their situation and find comfort in each other is just so KDHDNKSBDK ESPECIALLY IN A HAUNTED SCHOOL WHERE THEY COULD DIE ANYTIME 😭So this!!! This is it!!!
Sep 16, 2023
To:Katsuhito
Something definitely happened and it was bad enough that it pissed off Charlie to kick his ass 😭 Theo may have barely remembered but perhaps he still feels the guilt 👀
Oh yeah a fight against Solomon wont end well 😭 At least it's a mock battle though (aka no limbs will break...probably 👀)
The fights that happened before had been all just a show, but maybe it may or may not be half-real this time 👀
Thank you!! ❤️ Yeah it was pretty challenging to write the scene as clearly as possible but Im glad I did it 😤 The ship is getting much clearer now too 👀 Theres still so much progress left before the mask breaks but Cherry is slowly getting there!!
Really great questions and theories too!! 👀 Perhaps they really did meet before 👀
Sep 14, 2023
Bang bang 💥🔫😎
I swear shooting Charlie twice wasn’t intentional tho 😭😭
A REALLY good theory, Katsu!! He might be bad, but perhaps for unexpected reasons 👀
Im so glad I wrote the revelations well!! I intended to give the basics of information before slowly pouring the specifics soon 🤔
Solomon is the true dad!! Now things are making both clearer and more confusing 😭 He’s the title character for a reason!
Im glad this makes up for the slow start because I was always worried the early chapters might be too boring 🤔 I wanted to setup the mystery properly while also going at a decent pace. Im a little worried that day 2 events might be even slower because of all the steady info pouring I planned but I hope it still stays intriguing!!
Ooh Hideki backstory time!!
…Bruh.
As much as that girl he saved turned her back on him, she was probably threatened to do so. It still pisses me off tho. If anyone deserves a curse, it’s those delinquents
With a painful backstory like that tho, Ayase gets a chance to heal him when no one could!! THE SHIP (THAT MIGHT SINK IDK) IS SAILING!!
The ship is happening!! Ayase is fast to realize her feelings 😭 I don’t wanna get too attached to their relationship just yet but I really hope she and Hideki lives man
Hideki getting a bad dream huh? I wonder if it’s all entirely from his own guilt of not saving Tanaka or if a ghost is messing up his head 🤔
I’m glad I was wrong and everyone made it out safely!! I’m still pretty confident that someone else will die soon tho 😭
Hotaru and Kazuya’s situation is definitely strange 🤔 Maybe Mei really did help them since ghosts can still move things around. *flashbacks to that one death scene in corpse party*
Sep 13, 2023
My pleasure!! Its been an amazing read so far!! Still tight on free time these days but I’m still planning to finish it!!
Somehow my comment doubled here 😭 Found it funny too but at least I could mentally prepare myself for the next brutal hurdle 🤔
Noriko the MVP!! The group’s biggest hope who carries the biggest death flag😭 Idk how to explain it but after knowing what happened to Ayumi’s sister in that one Corpse Party game, the same person who has some supernatural powers too…yeah 😭
I’m just gonna hope that both Kazuya and Hotaru don’t die and that one of them is still alive 😭 Unless they’re both still alive but at death’s door then uh 😰
Okay someone or something is definitely manipulating the scene in the background. Either the janitor or the ghost girl perhaps…?