Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hi! I'm Sarski - writer and artist. Pleased to meet you!
Oct 01, 2026
Ooh, I like this. You get the actual feeling the MC is living the true #peasantlife
Sep 29, 2026
To:Eli Reads
Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy it!
Sep 25, 2026
Ooh, so the muskets can be magically augmented. Truly the greatest fantasy weapon, by the way ;]
Sep 03, 2026
Peak fiction. 10/10 No notes.
Sep 02, 2026
To:Vivie
Thank you kindly! I hope you'll enjoy the story just as much!🥰
Sep 01, 2026
An interesting premise! I imagine Everbit is not fond of nonbinary swag... Gorgeous art, too!
Aug 31, 2026
I really feel like the atmosphere of the senate/council come across really well here... It's very well written! And there's definitely a clear sense of who's older and more experienced at politics versus the more playful and lighhearted younger people. A good starting chapter that really sets the pace!
To:Rias
Thank you for enjoying! Part two is out now 😊
Jul 23, 2023
To:Makech
Thank you very much! I lean on the longer side, but I'll chalk that down to the fact that Yorito always has a lot to say :P
Jul 17, 2023
Haha, there's only been really brief mentions of appearance - most descriptors are of people's behaviours instead of how they look. Yorito, as a narrator, generally has bad experiences of "judging people how they look," which is why he doesn't bring much attention to it. It'd only remind him how different he is, after all!
Jul 16, 2023
To:lolitroy
Haha yeah, he's definitely not one for the Japanese way of living! Although that definitely means he doesn't get to see his son too often
Somewhat related, I accidentally poured soup into a fancy plate instead of a fancy bowl once and I didnt correct myself because I thought I was in too deep... I got caught out halfway through my soup
for the final scene, una finally get yorito to say "bottle of water" in a bri'ish accent
To:SUZU
Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy the story to come :)
To:Mimi
Hi, thank you for the kind comment! The story takes place a couple years after the pandemic, so even though realistically mask wearing would still be a thing in Japan at the time, it wouldn't be as ubiquitous as it once was. Thus the awkwardness!