Apr 28, 2026
To:Taylorclone
That makes sense. Maple strikes me as the type who throws herself into whatever she sets out to do lol. As for what I mean about pink flag, she's basically one step away from crossing into the red flag warning tag stage. She admitted to following Paige from school, and tracked down her phone number through a different person. But this doesn't feel like she's being manipulative.
Maple comes off as sweet, and the kind who will cheer you on, even when you just want to turn into a puddle. I can see the attraction is there, and the fact that Maple is showing an interest in Paige's interest in the supernatural is a great way to start off their relationship.
I watched a video about writing romance a while back, and I'd say you've captured one of the most important parts to writing a good romance. Maple is putting in a lot of effort to keep Paige's attention, and to learn more about her. Paige is still on the edge, but she also didn't gush over Maple's appearance every other paragraph, which is really good.
Sorry about the long response. I don't have a lot of time to read today, so I wanted to give you a good answer to make up for any confusion. I'm looking forward to watching their love grow!