Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
literally super based an incredible at writing im like the shakespear of writing
Nov 05, 2025
To:Gostacio
I appreciate it, I look forward to reading more of this novel. I might be inconsistent though as I’m fairly busy
Just an absolutely engaging first chapter, vivid imagery done perfectly. It’s the kind of work that makes me feel bad for writing because it’s everything I wish I could write. Great use of analogies throughout. I hope this gets a lot of attention, also very cool illustrations ❤️🩹❤️🩹
Aug 19, 2025
To:Kirb
Definitely felt weird writing it… I’m so old man I’m pushing 22, my life is basically over
Mar 15, 2025
he might need that autism test
Feb 06, 2025
hahahaha no i wouldn't.....
Jan 28, 2025
Sorry about the break, I was in London for a week, amazing place that my small town american mind couldn't comprehend
Jan 24, 2025
That was the point at the end, supposed to be a bunch of extroverts talking over each other and gets really confusing, Makoto hates it and leaves
Jan 05, 2025
there is no mistake, she is simply that much of a prodigy
Right now, I think I’m a majority holder of these stocks as well… I can’t lie
Dec 25, 2024
his fall off will need to be studied
Dec 24, 2024
it sounded a bit different in my head I've edited it, same effect still. But yeah I mean his character is just what you get when you spent 16 years reading light novels
Dec 22, 2024
stop predicting my dialogue lmao
Dec 02, 2024
I’ll be deleting all my novels now D:
Nov 27, 2024
don't worry 🙏 this is a bit of a spoiler but for the most part lil bro doesn't get his way
Nov 22, 2024
Sweet love is probably my favorite but Telephone number is easily #2
Also yes 🙏 rest in piece