Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 05, 2025
Age didn’t help me stop feeling awkward around girls… It taught me how to hide it, though.
I like your writing style. It’s very easy to read 👍
Sep 03, 2025
Sorry, the next chapter will be out on Friday due to time constraints!
Sep 01, 2025
At first, I thought it would be a relationship like Bell and Wallenstein-nanigashi. But then the story went bonkers
I really like your cover; she looks a bit like Tanya von Degurechaff
To:DYNOS
Hahaha, I wish! But if it happens, be sure to keep your word!
Aug 21, 2025
There are sung versions of the poem on my Suno page! They may not sound exactly like this, but I think they turned out really well!
(ENGLISH) https://suno.com/playlist/f7527388-f264-4950-9600-1a3819abb0fd
(JAPANESE) https://suno.com/playlist/e8f874f1-c84b-4a31-af12-06332a93e9d9
Aug 15, 2025
Remember there are Suno songs based on the novel! They were made just for fun, but I absolutely recommend them!
Here are some Suno playlists based on the novel! (They were just made for fun):