Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I write stuff
Nov 08, 2025
Naomi is the cutest girl in the world!!! <3 Love Love Love This!!!! Good Anime!!!
Nov 07, 2025
To:Philip H Shen
Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
Valgroth definitely has his kinks XD
Nov 06, 2025
But who is pulling all the strings and why?
Prepare for trouble.~ And Make it Double!~
To:Gemini Daydream
I could quit any time. I just choose not to
Nov 04, 2025
You’re comments picking up on all the subtle things I’ve done is making me cry. I didn’t think people would notice all these little things. thank you <3
Soon Lark rules the world through his Rizz XD
She has the unique skill seduction. Ain’t gonna work on Lark
Nov 03, 2025
All his crew are oddballs who are shunned for being different. All those who fall outside the standard system
He will get a fun one day
Lark absolutely knows he has a Harem, but at the same time respects the women around him.
Bad boi Joma. Saki likes the bad boys. :astolfoblush: hopefully Kano smacks some reason into her. Kano best girl
Yo! let’s go!!!
I think I’m obligated to post the following: "First time reading this! I love the plot so far I cant wait to see how nice this Joma character is.”
finally that Ayerem user is a bitch XD. I wonder who she is based on. anyway good anime.
Nov 02, 2025
“Did they send an Omega?”
*nosebleeds*