Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Idle Mind escapes reality through writing and sleeping. She would rather meet new fictional characters than mingle with toxic people.
Sep 25, 2025
You're doing well. You've gotten plenty of readers. 👏
Sep 24, 2025
To:rkushitai
It's published again. I reposted it. 🙂
Should I publish it again?
I unpublished it. Will publish it again once I finished writing. : )
Sep 19, 2025
To:Idle Mind
This is a great way to share information about the bangles with the readers.
This is an organized way of introducing characters. This is already interesting.
Sep 09, 2025
To:Paul Losonso
Thank you so much! But don't get your hopes high; I don't want to disappoint.😅
I still need more practice since this is the first time I'm writing isekai. I am being positive to enhance my writing skills, and reading comments from other established writers really helps a lot. That's why I'm grateful for your comment as well.
I'm impressed with how you use descriptive words. I'm struggling with it honestly.
Sep 08, 2025
That crash is so vividly painted in my head, and it hurts a lot.
Sep 04, 2025
To:JTC 86
I could have done this story justice if only I had enough time to write. I'm planning to add the extended version of this story to my short story collection, which I hope to complete by next year.
As far as I know, there are different ways they transform because there are different types of aswang. Some aswang don't really undergo any harsh transformation, like the manananggal. I got that idea from listening to many horror Tagalog podcasts.
Sep 03, 2025
Thank you for the follow. Will be checking this month's theme and see what I can write.
Hello, thank you for reading and leaving a comment. Because of this, I might get inspired to write more stories about the nocturnal creatures in our country. I apologize, though, as this story might be quite short and does not have many details. I somehow rushed writing this to meet the monthly deadline. Guess I need to participate in another monthly challenge and see what Philippine creature to feature next. Or I might have a sequel to this title if the next topic could be related.
Sep 02, 2025
To:Eyrith
This is the best thing about being a writer: we can always slip a piece of truth about us in our stories, and people won't even know unless they were told.