Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Idle Mind escapes reality through writing and sleeping. She would rather meet new fictional characters than mingle with toxic people.
Sep 01, 2025
This is an exciting read. Will keep reading when I'm not busy at work.
The first line is catchy. It makes me wanna keep reading.
Aug 31, 2025
You write so well! You even have thousands of reads. Congratulations! I'll keep reading this later after work. :)
Aug 29, 2025
This premise is intriguing! The descriptions are vivid, painting image in my head.
To:Mai
Thank you! :)
Aug 28, 2025
Bongga! Umuusad na siya. Haha Ako hindi pa.
Aug 24, 2025
To:Kowa-sensei
Thank you :). You'll find out about the bat-like creature soon.
Aug 12, 2025
Yep. I had first hand experiences as well, including the stories from my grandparents and relatives there.
Aug 09, 2025
From Iloilo po 😊. Kapitbahay ko Aklan hehe
Aug 07, 2025
Are you from Aklan, Philippines?
Aug 02, 2025
Bongga! Naging sanggol pa nga.
Basahan na! Hahaha
Mar 14, 2025
Whenever I read werewolves, the first thing that comes to mind is how difficult it is to write about it. You make it look easy.