Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I like tea.
May 06, 2025
To:Mara
😢
The irony of it 😭
May 05, 2025
She just wanted someone to be herself around 😢. And now she has lead Nanashi to fulfill the last of her conditions to finding out about her past🤔
May 04, 2025
Thanks for commenting as always ❤️. I've always felt that the transition was the weakest and most boring part of the story, but it's good to know some people may actually appreciate how I didn't rush the progress😆. I'll definitely still go back and do some quick revisions though after I finish wrapping up these last few chapters 👍
Thank you! ❤️Dreams may not always tell the truth, but they are sometimes based on what we experience in reality 🤔
Hmm, we'll find out soon enough 🤔
May 01, 2025
Yes she was! Haha😆Unfortunately for her, Nanashi's learned to pick up a few emotions or two along the way, so she can't hide it as easily this time.
To:RainAndCappuchino
Gotta give a shoutout to my fellow customer service workers 😆
Apr 28, 2025
Not quite the reason exactly, but the possibility it could be worse isn't a very good prospect either 😭
Apr 27, 2025
From being worried about not being bored to wanting to see more of the world she can't. Our little MC is growing ❤️
Apr 25, 2025
She is indeed very patient with our strange MC 😆
Thanks for commenting this theory! I'm actually curious to see what's everyone's current theory on what's going on with Nanashi 🤔. I don't want to spoil anything though so I won't give any answers, but thanks for your support and your comments! ❤️
Apr 19, 2025
Haha, she's not very good at hiding her emotions 😆. Luckily for her, Nanashi isn't so quick to catch on to things like that, but we'll see more into why that's the case 👀. Thanks for reading :D
Mar 15, 2025
...Wow... this is an amazing start to the story😭. I love the way Fiora's background is incorporated into the story without it feeling like an information dump. I can't wait to see what's up River 🤔
Jan 13, 2025
You're actually spot on with this! Since this is based off the real world but in the future, you can actually pinpoint where exactly our characters are on the map, by looking up the specific sectors they're in. I put a lot of effort in trying to stay as location accurate as possible (with a bit of twist since the world got metropolized), so I do appreciate you noticing! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡