Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 24, 2025
To:Satoru Izanagi
I'm glad you liked it! 😆
Dec 20, 2024
To:Deleted User
I'm glad you like Vincent. I really enjoyed writing him, because thanks to him I was able to put a touch of dark, gothic and fantasy, in a futuristic world. With him and the environment that surrounds him I'm always inspired.
Dec 18, 2024
Haha! I'm glad the chair effect worked out well. I sincerely hope Vincent can continue to amaze you
Dec 17, 2024
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! I really hope you enjoy the rest of the story and I wish you all the best for your novels!🙏
Nov 25, 2024
To:Steward McOy
Then I really have to continue to find out!
I must have missed something, my bad. Thanks for clarifying! 😅
I love your prologue! Simple, concise and says it all without giving anything away. Very sweet, can't wait to read the rest!
I like the way you adapt the cats' behaviors to a human form. For my personal taste, I would have brought the figure closer to the feline one, like Asebi Izutsumi from "Dungeon Food", or even the cats from the musical "cats", instead of just putting the classic "ears and tail". I've just read the prologue and the first chapter. I have to say that for now I'm liking it.