Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ART by the AMAZING furies. Please check out Reverse of the Rain. carthonladler74
Apr 06, 2025
The trilogy is complete
Apr 04, 2025
To:lolitroy
The ideal High Lordian graduate has a basic proficiency in most elemental spells. A wall of fire is less controlled than other fire spells required, ergo, the ability to conjure walls of flame.
Apr 03, 2025
The chapters after this will be full steam ahead and the sense of momentum might cause people to have whiplash. Please notify me if there are any pacing issues from here on out.
Apr 01, 2025
Hes also both, a prototwink traditional domme but recently discovered the ability to switch
Mar 31, 2025
He's discovering himself...
The purpose of this chapter isn’t to be repetitive necessarily, but to actually get an apology—because you can’t just wish away decades of oppression in one chapter. We acknowledge that this is still an ongoing occupation of land, and it’s not fair. We’re not animals who go, “haha, you lost—deal with it.”
Mar 30, 2025
I love this already...
I LOVE ALIEN STORIES RAAAAAA
A new contender!! Looking forward for more...
To:Cashew Cocoa
Time to retroactively fix this up bbg
Mar 29, 2025
Thalia that was so hot
To:_Caity_
I think I've fixed it the disjointed feeling. Give it a read again and let me know what you think!
Nah, you are fine. It is the failure of the author to not make it clear, especially for a LN genre
You are crazy.
As for the Kael and Elisa deep convo part, I deliberately chose for them to avoid talking about it. This was not something you can come back from, and they both know the convo will be quite uncomfortable, so they just let it sit for a while. The interludey parts I have nothing to say for them, but I don't know if I should cut them in it's entirety. The goal is to expand the characters actions beyond the immediate plotline, since we got thru a huge sequence just earlier. It's how I usually did things, even in my fanfics. It's just a nice break but I definitely trade off some immersion there. Elisa crying is an outlet of so many emotions up until this point being let out. She's also more so crying about Pauline being caught up in this. Felt that she'd betrayed Pauline.