Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ART by the AMAZING furies. Please check out Reverse of the Rain. carthonladler74
Dec 22, 2024
Your writing is so cheeky. I love it
It is all great fun. I like where it is going!! although I have to say you should space out the sentences following "She hung up..." The average reader can get a little lost in there
The puns are killing me aaaaaaarg also if a student acted like that in real life that is an immediate suspension lololol
The Vibe Force is crazy hahaha I like the fact you are giving the lore not via exposition but framed it as a way to elicit banter from your characters. I can't get a read of your characters from this chapter alone so let's see how it goes in the next chapters. I will say, although I do like how candid your characters are in their internal monologue as well -- I think you should give it a second read through to see how it is paced out. One suggestion I might give is to separate sentences from the last paragraph a little bit out; there were a lot of sentences and full stops. It gives the reader more breathing room essentially.
Dec 19, 2024
hypalicious
Lithium is still king?? Damn
Dec 18, 2024
NIIUUUUUU
Mmm this is so tasty om nom nom
Dec 15, 2024
ARRRRGGGGG I LOVE DAVID BOWIE!!! ARRRRGHGGGGGG!! so the final chapter will be 'i cant give everything away' right
Dec 05, 2024
I LOVE THE DIALOGUE!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nov 27, 2024
To:Steward McOy
I'm feeling the pressure too dw hahaha
Nov 26, 2024
Really hope this goes thru to the finalist stage. Writing is really good
Go Lena GOOOO!!
No, Rain... don't listen to the haters!!
Nov 21, 2024
Your prose is improving chapter by chapter. So good!!